Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fear Not...

Moses said... Fear ye not, stand still and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will shew to you to day. (Exodus 14:13)

Fear not, whatever you may be facing today or tomorrow, Jesus has already faced. He has overcome the demons. The answer to all your fears, all your challlenges, you have at hand in Jesus. Have faith and confidence that Jesus will respond to your call. You will not face the evil alone. Instead stand up to the very real temptations and fears, knowing that Jesus is right by your side attacking and overpowering the evil one.

Most gracious Jesus, be by my side each day as the evil of this corrupt world confronts me. Help me overcome the evils and remain faithful to you. Lord Jesus I love you, but I need your love to to reach eternity with you. Show me the way and fill me with your love. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

http://todayisagooddaywithgod.com/

1 comment: