Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Have Patience and Faith in Jesus

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth forever. (Psalm 112:3)

Do you find yourself saying I can't afford this or I'll never be able to do that. When you find yourself saying his what do you do? Does God really want you to have it? He has an answer for you, Wait. If you are meant to have it God will make sure that you get it in His time. Perservere and patiently wait then accept God's will. He has determined what is right and good and what you need to make it to His heavenly arms.

Don't think you can't afford it or you'll never be able to do that. Have faith in God and have faith that when He has determined the time all will be plentifully supplied. Believe if we should have it the it will surely come.

Oh most powerful Jesus grant me the patience and the faith to wait on you. You know what is best for me and will supply all I need at the proper time. Lord Jesus you are all that I need. Help me to have faith that when the time is right you will see to all my needs. This I pray in the most awesome name of Jesus the Lord. Amen

http://todayisagooddaywithgod.com/

1 comment: