Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Painful but Necessary

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you... but rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings. (1 Peter 4: 12-13)

You may feel as if this trial your are embroiled in is painful, will never end. Do you wonder why God is so cruelly testing you?
Maybe there is a different way to percieve your trials. Maybe not cruel, but instead tender preparation. Maybe not painful but necessary to achieve the wonderful lifework you are to do.
All that you experience, either good or bad is preparation for your lifework and for your eventual entry into heaven. When your prayers are answered in what may seem a painful way just realize it is the only way for you to reach heaven. All your prayers are being wonderfully answered. Embrace them and thank Jesus for His love and testing in the fire.

Most wonderful and awesome Jesus in your infinate wisdom test me in your fires, prepare me for the lifework you have planned for me. Hear and answer my prayers in your way and your time. Thank you for the trials and joys you have placed in my life and show me how to graciously embrace them. Lead me to your heavenly home at the end of my days so I may share the wonderful life you have for me. This I pray through your most gracious son Jesus. Amen

http://todayisagooddaywithgod.com/

2 comments:

  1. Good Day, a lovely way to start my day reading another wonderful post.
    Thanks.

    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting view; I definitely feel tested these days~ Thank you~

    ReplyDelete