Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

R is for Rejoice

R is for Rejoice

I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. (Exodus 3:14)

Do not fear change, instead Rejoice. God never changes. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. When you dwell in Christ His strength is yours.

Life is a school. Pupils with great promise are singled out for strenuous and unwearied discipline, teaching and training. Rejoice that God has chosen you, and will share the burden. You will be stronger in Him. Rejoice and Thank God for all.

R is for Rejoice
http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Rejoice, and again, I say rejoice always! What a wonderful privilige to rejoice in our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful blog and very uplifting.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoicing for He has made me righteous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your life is a school comment, so true!
    Great message~

    ReplyDelete