Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I is for Inspiration and Imagination

Whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight. (1 John 3:22)

God is my muse. My Inspiration, my Imagination all come from Him. When I become to prideful and take too much credit for the work I bar the way to full communion with God. Pride will block the door to my heart and soul, Jesus will not be able to enter.

I must set aside my pride, celebrate and be thankful for the gifts God has given me, then Jesus can enter my heart, my soul and I can enter His home, my home, Heaven. Thank you God for the Inspiration and Imagination you've given me and the ability to take those words and share them with the world.

I is for Inspiration and Imagination

2 comments: