Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Friday, June 25, 2010

Be my Companion

Who hath despised the day of small things? (Zechariah 4:10)

Who is your friend? Who can you summon when you need anything? Who is a companion at the most dreary times of life and transforms them into bright, cheerful times?

There is only one you can rely on, only one that will fulfill all your needs. He will be your best friend, He will be there in the dreary times of life and transform them. You can call on Him and enter His presence. He is always there. He most powerful, most awe-inspiring, most loving, most forgiving, most merciful and gracious. He is the one and only God, your father, your friend, your brother, your companion. Turn to God, He is there.

Oh most powerful and awesome God, I turn to you in my time of need, in my time of joy. I seek your presence, I summon you to be by my side. Be there when I call, answer when I need, love me when I am unloved. Lord I beseech you, in Jesus name. Amen

2 comments: