Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Monday, May 17, 2010

Share your pain with one who can help

I would not have you be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. (1 Thessalonians 4:13)

Do not sorrow, do not grieve without hope for light in the darkness. God doesn't want us to grieve without hope and gives us the light to see through the darkness. He can turn your sorrow to joy, your tears into laughter. Call out to Him, lean on Him. Share your sadness with Him. He is the light. Praise God.

On another note, I owe you all an apology. I haven't been keeping up with with sharing my morning devotions with you. Life has been making demands that have pulled me away. I can't promise that life  will always stay out of the way, but God willing I will continue to share what He is doing in my life for as long as He wills it.

No comments:

Post a Comment