Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Blogs

Hi To All my Loyal Followers,

I wanted to share a little update with you. Even though my first, this is not my only blog. My second blog Dragons Muse @ http://christina-weigand.blogspot.com/ was originally purposed to be for my children's writing and I talked a little about my middle grade wip along with my YA wip. And that worked really well for a while until my YA novel began the publication journey and I started revising the prequel to that same novel. I realized that maybe it was time for the baby to leave it's mother so I started another blog Palace of Twelve Pillars @ http://chrisweigand.wordpress.com/ On this blog I will follow the progress of the Twelve Pillars trilogy, did I say trilogy? Yes it is a trilogy with the first book Palace of Twelve Pillars written and being revised. The second Palace of Three Crosses, just barely started and the third Aaron's Revenge on the publication trail, currently being self published with XLibris, but still  looking for a traditional publisher or agent. More can be seen about the trilogy on the blog.

So where does that leave Dragons Muse. That sight still has a purpose of it's own. It is home to my middle grade trilogy beginning with Myrria's Legacy. The other two are barely started and yet to be named. The third one currently titled (but sure to be changed) Ellie's Origami I have been writing for a challenge with another group of bloggers @ http://lovingbooksandmore.blogspot.com/ where we are supposed to write a page a day and post our word counts and the story progress. Myrria's Legacy is now being edited and revised having just finished its first round of critiques, the hardest being the third graders in my daughters class at school who get some of the credit for parts of the story as well as serving as the inspiration and muse. The second book only has about 1000 words at this point but I am hoping to increase that number by 50,000 in November when I participate in NANOWRIMO.

And what about Angels Muse, my first blog child. She will remain in pretty much the same way she has already done. I may shake things up a little by adding excerpts from my ebook Women of the Bible: A Study. I also may make the ebook available for sale on my blog as well as running a Bible Study using it. But I will let you know if and when that will happen. In the meantime you can continue to look for my devotions as frequently as I can get them posted.

Anyway be sure and check out my other blogs: http://christina-weigand.blogspot.com/ and http://chrisweigand.wordpress.com/

All for the Glory of God

Chris
Dragons Muse
Palace of Twelve Pillars

No comments:

Post a Comment