Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two Callings: One God

Two Callings: One God

You haven't heard from me in a while. I have been very busy with my writing and wrote this article back in September on the anniversary of my sister's going home to God. It was a surreal experience going back and remembering that time and trying to do research into Cheryl's life. You would think with the wonderful age that we live in and all these wonderful machines that we are so dependent on that finding info would have been easy. Unfortunately since it was so long ago that was not to be the case. So this article can from my heart based on what I knew of my sister. I hope I have done her some justice and the article portrays the message it is meant to.

Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving and a God filled Advent.

No comments:

Post a Comment