Book Signing

Book Signing
My book signing in November 2010

Monday, February 8, 2010

Food for thought

Hi All,
I just wanted to share some of my recent writing accomplishements with you.
1. The most recent edition of Extreme Woman is out. My article Jewels in Heaven along with many others can be seen at extremewomanmagazine.com.
2. I have a new article on Christian Books for Women. Letting Go along with many other informative articles can be seen at christian-books-for-women.com/letting-go.html
3. I put a new blog up. Everyday I try and post a Bible verse along with some personal thoughts. Please stop by and share your thoughts. The blog can be seen at http://angelsmuse.blogspot.com
4. Check out my yahoo group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/angelsmuse2004/ Just another spot where I share some Bible verses and personal thoughts. Please stop by and share you thoughts.
5. Finally don't forget about my Bible Study Women in the Bible, available as an ebook. It can be seen at FilbertBooks. com, Amazon.com and Faithwriters.com
All for the Glory of God,
Christina Weigand

No comments:

Post a Comment